Kamis, 02 Januari 2020


TENSES 

How many tenses do English speakers actually use? 
English grammar and tenses
Studying English and wondering if you really need to learn all of those tenses? You’re not the only one. There’s no denying that English has a lot of grammar to learn. There are arguments about how many tenses there really are, but it certainly feels like learning them is an endless process for English learners. 
How many verb tenses are there in English? 
Two, actually. Past and present.
The rest of what you think of as tenses are actually aspects of a tense; the past perfect is an aspect of the past tense. And we talk about the future using different modal verbs, like will.
So do English speakers use all of the tenses in English? Yes, of course, if you’re convinced there are only two. However, most summaries of English tenses show that there are 12 tenses, and learners are instructed to study and use them all. 
Table of the English tenses

Past
Present
Future
Simple
I went
I go
I will go
Continuous
I was going
I am going
I will be going
Perfect
I had gone
I have gone
I will have gone
Perfect continuous
I had been going
I have been going
I will have been going

For More Detail : Click this 

4 komentar:

  1. I appreciate your blog. Your material is very benefit for us

    BalasHapus
  2. I feel your blog is very good, the material you can serve is interesting and easy to understand. a little advice Add more material more ... thanks

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. I think the blog that you created is very helpful for someone to be able to learn Tenses, with the addition of e-books and videos that can help readers better understand.

    BalasHapus