Senin, 30 Desember 2019

ENGLISH GRAMMAR TENSES

Learning English grammar can be a challenging experience. Today we look at the basic tenses we need to talk about the present, past and future.

Present

Simple Present

Base verb (+ es/es for third person):
watch the news every day.

Present Continuous

am/is/are + present participle:
am watching the news.

Present Perfect

Has/have + past participle:
have watched the news already.

Present Perfect Continuous

Has/have + been + present participle:
I have been watching the news since I was a teenager.

Past

Simple Past

Verb+ed or irregular verb:
watched the news.

Past Continuous

Was/were + present participle:
was watching the news.

Past Perfect

Had + past participle:
had watched the news before I went to bed.

Past Perfect Continuous

had been watching watching the news for 20 minutes before you came home.

Check for detail : click this

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar